Friday, January 05, 2007

Another moment of my life passes by as i sit here thinking of what could have been. What if.. How about.. Maybe.. Nothing is worth it. I now realize that. I have made a big mistake. But the only mistake was loving you. Is that such a crime? I can now say even after days that i still love you more than words unspoken.

Before you came into my life, it really had no purpose. Going to school. Getting good grades. Studying. Playing 'round with a couple friends. Going to the movies having a good time.. I had a lot but i knew something was missing. I didn't really know what until the day i met you. When you came it was like my life was perfect. No worries. Everything was going my way for once. I know it sound wierd but its true...

And when you left its like my world just came to an end. Its like i had no purpose. Like this happiness was too much. I guess I was just blinded. And now im here staring at the screen, tears in my eyes. Thinking about what could have been. And listening to this sad song :

I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out. I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while. Even though going on with you gone still upsets me. There are days every now and again I pretend I'm ok. But that's not what gets me. What hurts the most. Was being so close. And having so much to say. And watching you walk away. And never knowing what could have been And not seeing that loving you. Is what I was tryin' to do. It's hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go. But I'm doin' It. It's hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I'm alone. Still Harder Getting up, getting dressed, livin' with this regret. But I know if I could do it overI would trade give away all the words that I saved in my heart that I left unspoken..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOl heellooo xD
well yee.. lol u shtupit!! if i see u write another emotional quote slash poem slash thought AGAIN.. i will seriously kill u .. Lol OMG.. D: lol im talkin to mah friend on the phone.. lol i GOT CHASED BY A DOG WHILE I WAS ON THE ROAD !! SHYT.. IT WAS SO FREAKY .. lol .. i was screamin like SHYYYYYT.. lol ahah alright well yee.. omg.. im serious.. stop writing emotional things.. go thinkk positive.. like when ur at sunday school ur so happi and exited.. and...uhh sometimes HIGH.. lol .. aaha.. alrightt.. well yee i will see on Sundayy! =] bbyee<3


--Hansa XD

Anonymous said...

LALALAALA!
im writing in this thing.
cuz im bored :P
heh.

asheyy said...

i loev this song... what hurts teh most. funnny how soem ppl seem to write stuff you always wanted to.. and in a way which makes you cry.

anyway..
keep smiling , as your friend says...:)