Friday, December 29, 2006

fading away...

Sigh... I never thought it would end this way.

Memmories. It's all I have left. Maybe it was my fault or maybe it just wasn't meant to be. How do i explain it. It's so simple but why does it seem so complicated? How can i forget the past month and a half?

It's just that i've never had someone who knows me like you do. This feelings like no other...

We built it up to watch it fall. Like we meant nothing at all. I gave and gave the best of me, but couldn't give you what you need. You walked away. You stole my life. Just to find what you were looking for but no matter how i try i can't hate you anymore. You're not the person you used to be. The one i want who wanted me. And that's a shame but there's only so many tears i can cry before it drains the light right from my eyes. And i can't go on that way. And so i'm letting go of everything we were but that doesnt mean it doesn't hurt..

Sometimes you hold so tight it slips right through your hands. Will I ever understand? An empty room can be so defeaning, the silence makes you want to scream. It drives you crazy.

Watch my life pass me by in the mirror. Pictures frozen in time are becoming clearer. I don't want to waste another day stuck in the shadow of my mistakes. Because i want you and I feel you. Crawling underneath my skin. Like a hunger like a burning to find the place i've never been. Now i'm broken and i'm faded. I'm half the person I thought I would be. But you can have what's left of me. I've been dying inside, little by little. No where to go, but going out of my mind in endless circles. Running from my self until, you give me a reason for standing still. I'm falling faster. Barely breathing. Give me something, to believe in. Tell me it's not all in my head.

Don't think I can ever stop. I can't help the way i'm feeling. My heart can't stop from breaking. I can't stop loving you.

My heart's filled with such emotion. You're the reason for the air I breathe. I pledge to you all my devotion. I've never been so close to heaven, as the moment when I looked into your eyes. But now all that's gone and im left with the memory... I can't help it. I'm Sorry...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh.. LOl ur makin me write this thing again. lol..well yee, u write like the most emotional BLOGS..and i dont relli like it.. u should be more cheerful inside u =] Anyways.. im still sorrie about that thing.. =[ I liked it when you talk to me ..u made da smile on everysingle person ..even me..now dat smile juss faded away.. im SERIOUSLY SOO DAMN SORRIE.. i think i made the biggest mistake ever..buh tings jjuss floww by..i liked it how u were funnie.. and now u prolly think im like the biggest bitch ever.. =( well.. yee i guess dats all i haf to say ..
sorrie again...


bye<3


*Hansa.*

Anonymous said...

hey aqsa...
this is gonna be very short...anyways...as hansa said...its very emotional...but i like it...its very...uhhhh...thoughtful...u wrote this at 4 in da morning???poor u...aite...thats all im gonna say...cya